Thursday, February 10, 2011

Busy

I enjoy being busy, but I never know where I should put more of my effort in. What is truly the most important to me? Where , and what deserves my time, my effort the most. This week has been about juggling. Is it my friends, my family, my BF my schooling, any of the three main clubs I attend (not regularly, but enough I would count them as important.) Life never quite decides to all fit together perfectly, I wish somedays it did.
Something new I have added into my schedule as well is my addiction to deviant art, and blogger. Maybe not an addiction per sae but a wanting of doing so daily. Do I enjoy posting up random thoughts? Yes, yes I do. Do I enjoy having a way to rant and rave about my issues, well but of course!, Mostly do I enjoy having a way to spread my important and TOTALLY RIGHT views upon society, but of course.
I guess now, all I need to do is buy a scheduler! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment