Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A brand new day

Well today was the start of a new semester at my lovely school, since this is more just to get in the habit of writing, I'm just going to shortly explain my four classes than go back to attempting to figure out how this game maker works; it seems not very confusing, but really not all that easy.

C- Math, sort of an amazing class, my teacher I am rather sure is a genius. He has serious genius qualities, it is rather incredible. The people in it are rather great as well.  I rather enjoy it. Today we learned basic BASIC review, like rather stuff we had learned way back in grade 9. Ridiculously easy if I do say so myself. Thank god it is over for the day though- my only class with homework.

D- VIDEO game design, which I must say is rather incredible. I think if I actually apply myself this will be the most amazing est class ever ! :)

B- Was law, the teacher is sort of known as being a fun teacher; always. I think I will enjoy this block, honestly if not just for the distractions in it.

A- English, which is rather, well fun. Everything I had heard about the teacher has been a tad bit, well harsh, but so far she seems incredibly nice. I actually enjoy English, so I think this class will be fun!

Alrighty- that was my day, if I have some inspiration I shall post later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment