Monday, February 7, 2011

Things to do; busy-ness, things I care about

Gosh my life is packed, I can not think of one day in the entire two weeks that is not fully packed. Just for my sake and to waste size space ( because apperently my posts are too short wink wink nudge nudge) explaining what I need to do =)

Tuesday - I have the incredible class that is jam making. Me and 5 other students (maybe 6) all meet up and make jam with two teachers; whose names shall not be exposed. It's an incredible class, but very exhausting and draining after a long day.

Wednesday I am off to lund! I am soooo stoked for that day, quite frankly no one has like any idea how amazing that is to me, since I have never been to Lund before :)

Thursday I am going... SHOPPING !! Life is going to be amazing that day =) Gunna wear some clothes, try on some more and yeah, tis exciting.

Friday - hmmm fat day with Laura, Megan and rowan . Stoked to be fat and make ketchup cake. I am not quite sure what is: but I want to try it.

Saturday - yayy for busyness, workshop meeting for the diversity initiative, than texada, and than the yrc music idol thing until 10

Sunday- hiking up suicide creek, which is actually an insanly pretty place, go figure.

Well that's all I want to rant about, but gosh is it packed. Now I guess I could quit all of that but it all happens to be things I care about. Urghh I hate caring some days. I love the diversity initiative , and the YRC and YAC and jam making but gosh it is just sooo much. My problem is that if it's an issue I care about I want to help out majorly.I guess even kindness is a burden

No comments:

Post a Comment