Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dissapointmens ;

You know somehing I truly hate? Expectations and dissapointments. Now why do I say this? Because, for the very first time I convinced my BF to come hiking with me. He dislikes nature, so this is like majorly incredible. But no, no, it rains. Of course it rains. If  I had waited until today and asked him, it would have been great out, but because there was fore though, it is pouring rain.

What is the point of all this you say? I hate that whenever I have something major to look forward to, the weather occassionaly makes it imposible. Now, I guess by now I should learn that basing what I do outside should be waited unil the day of the activity. But basing rides around that are incredibly hard. Rides and people do not expect you to cancell everything over a little rain.

Hmm, I guess this brings me to another point, though this is rather unconnected. I dislike how as a young adult I have almost no way of transportation. Living in a small town makes busing places rather inconvenient and pointless. But it is a large enough place that walking is aswell. What does that leave me with? Well, rides, or illegal free riding to get anywhere. This is redundant. As a person with little mobilization ability for far distances I honestly sort of feel trapped. That is just, well , unjust~

On to a happier note though, today is my happy go-lucky day! So, blanket forts, hot chocolate, movies, pokemon, fatty foods and cuddling in the warmth of my house is in order. No hiking (which unless you are just reading this paragraph your aware of) and a great day to look forward to ~ Bye internet for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment