Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On a day like today

Anything could happen. The sun may Turn purple or dark red in the sky. The birds may just learn they are unable to fly. Mountains may move, sea's dissapeare maybe the answer to life will appear (42) today is a day full of wonder and excitment. Full of perfection and ecstacy all rolled into one. Today has been a realization that every recent feeling is a stronger version from yesterdays. Today is hope and utter assurance in the future, our future. Today is pure, pure love <3

As I am sure you can tell today has been just, awesome. Ever so perfectly awesome. Seeing as how this is a daily recap of how I feel I decided today I feel like a silly off kilter poem. I rhyme, I twist I turn and as I go on less makes sense. I love today =)

Today, anyday can be THE day you will never forget. <3

1 comment: