Monday, January 31, 2011

~ synopsis~

~My day in a nutshell - made soup, took almost 200 pictures, ate some of that incredible vegetarian (for other people, not myself I love meat) deliciousness, drank so much hot chocolate it was almost painful, watched hitchiker's guide to the galaxy, edited pictures, end of anything important~

So basically I had a fat day minus those 200 almost photos. Lately I have been trying to take a lot more, and I've  come to the conclusion I love photography. I am not sure why, but it is something I have not gotten bored of yet, the only true detour so far has been a lack of time for it, and the freezing coldness that plagues my hands. Taking pictures in this weather is less than enjoyable I think, but I still manage to at least once a think oh hey, I wish I had my camera right about now. That thought races through my mind almost every time my friends show up, I see the sky, or I wonder outdoors. It probably is not going to go away any time soon. Hurry back sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment