Monday, January 31, 2011

My dream

  My dream was unusually vivid last night, and that almost never happens, so as a responsible teenager I'm writing up my dream so I do not forget it, I may do this again if I ever happen to have another vivid dream but honestly at the rate it happens it may be a few, well years.
  To start somehow my mother got me a job as a painter. Now I do not think I have ever actually painted any houses so, this was a bit of a far stretch. It was not exactly lucid dreaming, since it felt rather real. So anyhow my first day on the job as a painter I was instructed to paint some guy called Joe's house. He was a white male, maybe 6 '2, rather skinny and had a rat like face. He told my mother that I was making around 39$ an hour and all he wanted was his basement a nice reasonable white. The first thing I noticed was the failed attempts. Many people had already wanted to paint this house but been interrupted in the process, this sent my brain thinking he was a lazy rich bum who had tried to be cheap but did not have the patience for painting his own house. So of course I started instantly on a half decent part , re-doing it.
  As the day went on at around lunch time Joe and his wife went out for dinner. This also struck me as weird afterwards but I do not remember questioning it in my dream. As I continued on with my work I went upstairs to grab some KD (which is probably exactly what I would do in real life). As I was cooking a strange man grabbed me from behind and dragged me out of the house shouting , "You need to leave, NOW!" The now should be in caps in the way he said it, it was very enthusiastic almost. We went across the street to his house where he quickly hid me behind a couch. He explained that Joe was a child killer, and "hired" teens to paint his home, he got his wife out of the house, he came back murdered them and left them out on the highway to die. Now this highway was nothing like any one I had ever seen around, at around then I realized my dream was not set in my home town.
  He told me to get in his trunk, and he would drive me to safety. I VERY quickly told him I was claustrophobic, and really why should I trust some random stranger. He could very well be the killer as well! I ran out of his house exclaiming things like do not touch me you weirdo, and yelling help. He chased after me with a evil grin and he yelled things such as I need to save you. About then I realized he was in cahoots with Joe. I had to get away.
  Joe than appeared out of no where on the other side of the street. Somehow I pulled out bear mace and sprayed them both in the eyes. Weirdly enough later in the dream I tell my boyfriend that I use a paint roller, not sure why that is but hey, it is a dream. I darted down below the road and start stealthily getting home through peoples lawns and back alleys.
 Now in my dream it is expressed as  a rather long journey, totally around 10 hours. But in my mind it pretty much just skipped from dark to light, to dark again, and I start paying attention about a block from my boyfriends. It is dark, both their cars are following my progress, and my heart is thumping like mad. I make a break for it and run into his ( I am going to call my boyfriend him . he , et now, its shorter) house and locked the door quickly. I did not see anyone there so I ran into his room and under his bed. Which of course he was in, apparently the clock said 3 in the morning.
  So of course both Joe and his neighbour type guy park their cars outside waiting for me to leave, creepers. I quickly find him laying in bed with the phone. I snuggled up to him and take the phone, and instantly call nine one one in a panic. Up until that point I do not remember being upset, but as soon as I call 911 I am sobbing my eyes out. I somehow explain to the cop that they have to come here, now, without sirens so they can catch the men. He wakes up to my crying, and quickly comforts me and hides me under some blankets in the corner of his room (He has a box fort, its amazing :) )
  Soon the cops come and apprehend both the men, and I am free to go. I leave the corner of his room, stop crying, and instantly I was in court speaking against them both putting on a witness testimony. Both men confess, and I head home, feeling better about life in general.
  Now for the life of me I cannot tell what sparked that, or what it means. The night before I watched Tron, talked to K (who will hopefully know who she is ) and passed out around 11. If anyone knows anything about dreams, honestly I would love to know. I think the painting thing is pulled up from me helping paint a local establishment, but the killer named Joe, and the neighbour I have no idea about. I do not even know anyone named Joe.
 I hate having unexplained dreams. Oh well, my friend is now coming over for MAKE SOUP DAY<3 byeby interwebs ~

No comments:

Post a Comment