Thursday, January 27, 2011

special sanctions

Is there a case in life where you make special exceptions? For instance waking up at 6 in the morning for a friend in need? I think there is only one case I would do almost anything; friends family and boy toys. I would for sure leave my house at 4 in the morning for a friend whose just gotten dumped; not to randomly sneak out for a party though. Weird how that works, my values and such. If its for a good cause I'd break any rule, but on the other side I've been asked to sneak out to see some friends got drunk and I declined. My values I think may be a little warped. Either way I would get in equal trouble (strange but true) My mom is strange in that sense. Alas~ I wonder why that is? What causes you to make unnamed rules for oneself in the first place? I think part of it is out of respect for my family. I love my mom enough not to be ridiculous and put in jail~ usually. But If in my mind it is justified as a moral good, I may even sneak over to a party to rescue a friend. There is not any difference except for in my mind I guess. Everyone puts boundaries on oneself even if your not quite aware of it. Why not? Rules, at least self induced one are what keeps one in society. Imagine not having them though. Young adulthood sounds like it does not have rules, although how many college kids become mass murderers or rapists? So obviously they have some, unbeknown ideologies in their minds. Most people do not even know of these I think, I know the only people I've seen show theirs are OCD folks whom have to do things a certain way. Anyhow its early and i want food ~ good morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment