Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Exams, last and FINAL day

Yayy, for exams are finally, well almost finished. I happen to have another in around 1 hour or so, not that I'm overly worried about it. Socials, truly who needs it? Well, graduating does I assume, but they're the only ones whom care.
The thing that really drives me mental about all of this is who decided I need this one class in order to be successful. Shall I become a historian, I may see its use, up until that point though, I doubt it. Really truly I dislike some classes, especially socials. Now, I do not know why that is, the class just, is not interesting to me. I also do not think it is important. Math I sort of understand a use for, though only about, maybe 1/4 of the things we learn we may think about past high school; depending on your job.
  Another thing on my mind is how much I dislike loosing sleep over anything, sleep is precious.Having  had taken about a litre on Nos today (and no that is not healthy) I feel jittery, but still insanely tired. It has not helped my fatigue at all, though it has robbed me of any hope of going to bed before 1.
  Lets see, there is not a whole lot on my mind as it were,seeing as how my brain has shut off. Has that ever happened to you? In the middle of my chemistry exam I completely lost focus. Everything had almost a dream like blur to its color, the light became intensely bright and I just could not think for any life of me. Having had ADD all my life I am truly used to a lack of focus, nothing that takes longer than an hour ever has,but this was almost like phasing out. I wonder if that happens to most kids... maybe?
Finally, last but not least I would like to add that although I dislike English; it has actually done something for me. I spent all last day (yesterday, since i temporarily forgot the word) thinking about the little gifts life brought me. Time spent laughing with my friends was great. I even managed to  enjoy watching people play DDR; a game I don't necessarily hate, but strongly dislike. ~ apparently I need to eat, bye bye world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment