Friday, January 28, 2011

A continum

   I probably spelt  the title wrong, but this post is in some accordance to the last one. This morning as it were in my time I think I shall ramble on about expectations for the future!
  Everyone has them. Everyone cannot wait for their next date, the next big party, the next who's who event. I do not know about adults but for teenagers this is certainly the case. People discuss what has happened, and what is about to in the next week or so.
  But is this bad? I think it may pull away from anything happening RIGHT NOW! Who has completely  missed an incredible day, and incredible moment focusing on the ones that will come. Expectation are never fully met, but this one moment may completely take your breath away. As the cliché says why wait for tomorrow what you can do today; I think it should read why wait, period? Life is an outstanding idea, it is completely your perception though.
  I have noticed myself shying away from the more negative people in my life recently. They are the people that live for yesterday, and have honestly started to get on my nerves. Life overall for almost anyone I know is superb. They have food, water, friends, loved ones, everything yet they can complain for almost three hours about nothing.
  As a person I am generally positive. I of course have had some negative moments, who has not.   I like to think of my self as a pessimistic optimist; which basically means I see the best in everything, except myself. Having more positive people around me has changed my inner thinking on this though, who needs gossip? Who needs a complaint every ten minutes, when you miss ten chances to make someone's day better. I think a better understanding of expectations is to just, discard them. Life is what you make it, when you start deciding to. Nothing more~ nothing less :)

1 comment: