Sunday, January 23, 2011

Girls nights

Oh hey world =) I adore girls nights; to a weird extent. They are the epitome of a great night for a female. You get the best of both worlds ; hot boys to fantasize about, makeup and dress up to make yourself pretty, and the ability to talk about any subject of popular culture or present day happenings.

Me and my sleepovery ( the girl whom is at my house) were of course discussing boys and the various reasons why they date girls. I've realized that I may have had rather shallow relationships. A point that has came across is should you date someone solely on the fact they are atractive to you. Should an actual mental connection be needed to start a relationship; or just to continue it.

Personally I've had terrible luck in that aspect. Almost 80% of my boyfriends only decided to date me on account of the way I look. Now, I am not some incredibly great fantastic looking plastic girl. I am not a godess in walking stiletto's ; no one would ever declare there love for me on sight. But I guess I would not call myself hideous either. I understand the fact I'm not disgusting to the human eye either. But I hate how it made myself feel knowing That was the only reason they dated me, it hurt.

So I guess in my personal opinion yes you need to have a real bond. You must have that true mental wanting to be around each other and not just want to look at one another. Of course my friend now wants me to visit and study with her; final thoughts; date Someone you'd want to be best friends with, and someone you would not mind staring at all night aswell. Do not comprimise either section of a relationship. That's how you get actual depth and real love I would think; seems to be so far =)

No comments:

Post a Comment